Top Flite F4U Corsair Giant Kit 2.1-2.8,86.5" 41 - 70cc Gas
Overseas buyers contact us for shipping quote.
Shipping cost is for Australian buyers only
Robart Retracts, Gas engines Engines and JR Radio Gear available seperately. If you do not see it in my shop ask and I will order it in very quickly for you.
Retracts to suit: Robart 148 Mains Top Flite Giant F4U Corsair
A giant-scale "Sweetheart."
Includes decals for markings shown. Pilot figure not included.
The F4U Corsair-or "Sweetheart of Okinawa"-remained in production from 1942 through 1952, longer than any other American fighter. For every one Corsair lost in Pacific combat, this agile warbird defeated eleven of the enemy. You'll enjoy equally winning performance from Top Flite's kit at the field-as well as easy giant-scale building, thanks to its Gold Edition advantages!
- Simplifies giant-scale assembly with CAD-engineered parts made of die-cut wood and heavy-duty ABS plastic.
- Precisely interlocking construction produces a muscular scale airframe, complete with round fuselage and the distinctive, inverted gull-wing.
- Fully balsa-sheeted exterior provides an ideal surface for scale finishing.
- Performs well with glow engines including the SuperTigre® G-4500, and such gas power plants as the DLE-55 50cc .
- Many scale accessories available for outstanding realism.
[ Check out reviews by R/C Report & R/C Modeler Magazine ]
86.5 in (2197 mm)
1344.5 in² (86.7 dm²)
24-26 lb (8620-9525 g)
41.5-44.5 oz/ft² (76-110 g/dm²)
67 in (1702 mm)
2.1-2.8 cu in (35-45 cc) glow engine or 2.5-4.25 cu in (41-70 cc) gas engine, 6 channel radio w/10 servos (7 heavy-duty servos recommended), flaps, retractable landing gear and tailwheel
Suggested MonoKote Colors:
Insignia Blue, Dove Gray, Black and Blue Mist
Recommended Scale Options: Cockpit Kit
(TOPQ8407); Replica Radial Engine
(TOPQ7903); Robart Custom 90 degree Rotating Retracts (ROBQ1655 & ROBQ2230)
- Technical Data
- Parts Listing
- Accessories Needed